STIRLING HALL ANNUAL HOLIDAY ART SALE
New Location! Dickinson Hall (Adjacent to Stirling Hall) 100 E. Old Mill Road, Lake Forest
Do not miss this great opportunity to purchase hand-crafted gifts for the family during the holiday season. A portion of all sales helps support the Art Center. Come on out and show your support!
- Friday, December 8 o 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Saturday, December 9 o 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Contact: Aaron Dalzot, 847.810.3930
Constructed in 1929 and designed by the renowned North Shore architect Edwin H. Clark, Stirling Hall is Lake Forest's best kept secret.
Stirling Hall houses a fully-equipped, professionally staffed art center with an emphasis on ceramics. We offer both adult and youth art classes in wheel throwing, hand building, mosaics, sculpture, tile, and painting. We also offer seasonal workshops for adults and children. Call, or better yet, stop by and see Stirling Hall for yourself!
- Seven spacious natural light studios
- 16 pottery wheels
- Three electric kilns, 57-cubic-foot gas kiln, Outdoor soda kiln, raku kiln
- Two outdoor pit fire circles
- Professional grade spray booth
- Adult & Youth classes with a flexible schedule
- Daily open studio hours for your convenience (for registered students)
DIRECTIONS: Go west on Old Elm Road to Ridge Road, south on Ridge Road, and then turn right to head east on E. Old Mill Road. Go to the Grove Cultural Center (60 E. Old Mill Road). Follow the road back to the Stirling Hall Arts & Activities Center.